Nonny Mix Pack
PALE ALE | TROPICAL & JUICY
Nonny's Pale Ale is brewed with a healthy dose of Citra, Amarillo, and Galaxy hops. Expect big aromas of tropical fruits, and a finish of citrus and mellow bitterness.
CZECH PILSNER | GOLDEN & CRISP
Ultra refreshing Czech Style Pilsner featuring Saaz hops. Finishes light, crisp, and slightly bitter.
Always below 0.5% alcohol.
Made from extra soaking wet H20, microscopic sugar eating fungus, flowers of the Humulus lupulus plant, and few different types of prairie grass.
Also known as the classic beer ingredients, water, yeast, hops, and barley
Calories - 45
Carbs - 9g
Sugar - 0g
Protein - 1g
- JVJustin V.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingNonny Mix PackRated 5 out of 5 starsBest beer around!
The mix pack is perfect. I live remotely so it was awesome to be able to order these online after I had some in the city. The online order was super simple. The beer is amazing and the branding is rad. Thanks!!
- LALuiz A.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingNonny Mix PackRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome beer!!
Both the pilsner and the pale ale are really good and the order came in super fast!!
- ASAndrew S.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingNonny Mix PackRated 5 out of 5 starsYes to Nonny,.
Delicious. the best non-alcoholic beer I've had so far.Nonny BeerYesterday
Love to hear it! Thanks, Andrew!
- CSClaire S.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingNonny Czech PilsnerRated 5 out of 5 starsso many times and places for a Nonny
Honestly, for the most part, when I am craving a beer, it is in a circumstance in which I don’t really want the alcohol. Like a good crisp refreshing brew after a workout or in the car on a hot day lol. Nonny is kind of replacing regular beer for me entirely, love it and I can’t wait to make a Michelada with it this summer. Can’t recommend enough.Nonny Beer4 days ago
Those car beers really do taste amazing! Thanks a ton, Claire!
- NMNeil M.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingNonny Czech PilsnerRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious beer delivered at a not so ideal time of year
The Czech Pilsner is deeeelicous! However, I ordered this beer in the middle of winter, and when it arrived, 4 of the beers had exploded. I live in Ottawa, so they had to travel quite a bit and deal with our brutal winter. I will definitely be ordering more come Spring/Summer time to avoid the explosions. Still a 5-star beer and brand!Nonny BeerYesterday
Shipping beers through winter storms is no joke!
Thanks for understanding, Neil! We'll be in touch to sort that out for your next order!